Welcome To TranceSounds: No.1 Place For Live Radio Sets

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 pm 

Give it back then. I still have maps that work very well with it.

I get down with flat tires

Digg: Choose your turbo Wisely!  Digg: Choose your turbo Wisely!  Digg: Choose your turbo Wisely!  Digg: Choose your turbo Wisely!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:42 pm 
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I keep a 55gallon drum of race grade meth at the shop.

Ive got to play with alot of turbos, and Im really impressed with the blouch dominator or any stock location big turbo for that matter. But I also like the rotated kits.

Subaru Tuning/ Black Sheep Motorsports

Digg: Choose your turbo Wisely!  Digg: Choose your turbo Wisely!  Digg: Choose your turbo Wisely!  Digg: Choose your turbo Wisely!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:35 am 
Suby Nut
Suby Nut

Robbie you had the chance to play with a rotated vband GT30/35R? They are pretty sick. I had the pleasure of riding in Doug's 08 STi with a AMS rotated GT35R and I tell you it's SICK. Full boost by 3800-4000 rpms. Pump gas ONLY and he was hitting 430 hp. The Tial vband kits flat out work and are AMAZING!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:30 pm 
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have yet to play with the AMS turbo kit. when they and P&L were talking about releasing their kits for testing ect I emailed all of them since I was in search of something fo rmy car and they werent willing to deal at all. Who would some no name tuner in the southeast lol.

I have however beenw working with ARFabrication doing a rotated kit with vband Precision turbos.
I actually Just got mine in today a precision 6262 with billet wheels. Its a tad bigger than a 37r a tad smaller than a 4088 and has billet wheels. Tial 44mm ewg, ar fabrication manderal bent dp. I just got the turbo to the shop today. As far as I know right now there are only 3 of us subies running or will be running this turbo, trevor wrx what on nasioc is the only one running it tuned right now. running an 11 flat @128 on 19psi, hitting full boost at 4300rpms.

I have everyhting there at the shop except my FMIC core which should be there by monday, and my injectors, Im thinking either the 1000cc bosche or the 1200cc precisions.

I'll start a post with pics soon.

HMy build motor will also be going in at the same time.

Robbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:53 am 
I just want 300tq by 3000 rpms. with as little boost as possible, think youre game for that robbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:55 am 
Suby Nut
Suby Nut

Robbie you are going to be pleased with that Precision 6262. There is another in Atlanta getting ready to have his installed on his LegacyGT wagon.

Also another guy I know has the Precision billett 5857 (I think that number is right but it's a 58 mm) and it is getting the final tune done today. On the current tune which isn't completely dialed in, 19 psi by 3600-3800 rpms on a 07 Limited STi. 390 hp I think. It's on the way to making more power than a GT35R and out spooling a typical GT30R. We will see today and when he sends me the dyno sheet I'll post it up.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:03 pm 
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

adam shouldnt be a problem I have 313+tq on dannys 06 wrx by 2800 with a stock td04

Sounds good bro toss up the number garrett turbos are old news precision is the new hotness.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:51 pm 
Suby Nut
Suby Nut

It was a horrible day to tune yesterday as Drew's car overheated twice. However on 93 pump gas no alky 389 hp at 20.5 psi. It was frigging 115 degrees in the shop too so a lot of power was lost.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:36 pm 
Newb
Newb

Over Actor wrote:
adam shouldnt be a problem I have 313+tq on dannys 06 wrx by 2800 with a stock td04.

I have an 07 so same motor, I was wondering if you knew what mods he had to get 313?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:02 pm 
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

grimmspeed cross pipe and manifold ends, grimmspeed ewg up pipe, turboback, intake, walbro fuel pump, 3 port bcs, Cobb apand one hell of a tune.

I can get any of these parts for you at the best price hands down.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:12 am 
Suby Nut
Suby Nut

baaah bone stock with a td04 yo .. Robbie tuned. 87 octane.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:31 am 
Suby Addict
Suby Addict

thats just plain ridiculous tom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:23 am 
Suby Addict
Suby Addict

Ha ha lies!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:47 am 
Suby Nut
Suby Nut

My god wish I had that much power with the td04 =P. Granted mine is a blast to drive Thanks Robbie.

Any news with the new fp line up of turbos? The hta red and hta green seem to be out dated. Or the new price of these turbos is 10,000 dollars.

A wise man once said- buy as much house as you can afford, and as little car as you can stand.

Mods car is Stock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:18 am 
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

actually FP is out of subie turbo parts lol they are waiting on more. danny your car would be sicks withte hta 68