Welcome To TranceSounds: No.1 Place For Live Radio Sets

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Datalog via Cobb AP2: Edited with actual picture of log
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:01 pm 
Newb
Newb

I tried it out tonight after updating my AP2. Apparently I didn't do something right. I started in fourth gear 2000 rpm to 7500 rpm. It only logging a few hundred rpm for some reason although I didn't turn it off till after the run. Here is a copy paste from excel to show you what it logs. I did two runs with the same results. Gotta figure out what I was doing wrong.

Last edited by FocusdSound on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Digg: Datalog via Cobb AP2: Edited with actual picture of log  Digg: Datalog via Cobb AP2: Edited with actual picture of log  Digg: Datalog via Cobb AP2: Edited with actual picture of log  Digg: Datalog via Cobb AP2: Edited with actual picture of log

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:44 am 
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It did max the maf if you look at the voltage in the graph you can see it hold 5v for a while. Big maf and meth ftw.

It looks like it did the whole pull if you can you probably have to up the sampling rate or something. I'll have to look into it I was really busy yesterday. so i'll try today

Subaru Tuning/ Black Sheep Motorsports

Digg: Datalog via Cobb AP2: Edited with actual picture of log  Digg: Datalog via Cobb AP2: Edited with actual picture of log  Digg: Datalog via Cobb AP2: Edited with actual picture of log  Digg: Datalog via Cobb AP2: Edited with actual picture of log

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:54 am 
Newb
Newb

I had figured out what I was doing wrong. That one is a whole pull. I just forgot to completely edit the post.