Welcome To TranceSounds: No.1 Place For Live Radio Sets

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Flat4lv member being scammed by a guy in Charlotte
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:37 pm 
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was contacted by a Flat4lv member who Bougth a few products on Nasioc. The guy in question isnt a member of our site Im not sure if he is a member of CCSC. But if you know this guy would you kindly remind him its not nice to take money and not ship out products.

Robbie

2K4 STI
Quote:
Do you know anybody who lives in Charlotte Area?I bought some parts from a guy on Nasioc who is from Charlotte,NC. I paid for the parts on 3-20-08 and he said he was going to ship them out on 3-25-08 and i have not got them yet.He wont answer my Pms or calls when i call his work.
He works at the Audi dealer in Charlotte 866-353-3100 His name is Mathew Woods and his screen name is AudiTech28655
Heres the thread on Nasioc Nasioc thread
Let me know if you know anybody around that way.

Thanks,Scott

Subaru Tuning/ Black Sheep Motorsports

Digg: Flat4lv member being scammed by a guy in Charlotte  Digg: Flat4lv member being scammed by a guy in Charlotte  Digg: Flat4lv member being scammed by a guy in Charlotte  Digg: Flat4lv member being scammed by a guy in Charlotte

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:46 am 
Newb
Newb

Hey Robbie,Thanks for posting this over here for me.

The Guy actually called me tonight and gave me a tracking # for the items that i bought.

Hopefully all the pieces will be in the box when it gets here.

Thanks Again ,Scott

Digg: Flat4lv member being scammed by a guy in Charlotte  Digg: Flat4lv member being scammed by a guy in Charlotte  Digg: Flat4lv member being scammed by a guy in Charlotte  Digg: Flat4lv member being scammed by a guy in Charlotte

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:02 am 

How long did he take to ship the stuff out?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:07 am 
Newb
Newb

I don't know of anyone on our forums that works at an Audi dealership. Let us know if the parts don't show up and we'll track him down though.

CCSC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:59 am 
Newb
Newb

rek888v2 wrote:
How long did he take to ship the stuff out?

He said he was going to ship them on 3-25-08 and barely shipped them yesterday finally.

I got his info from another guy who had bought some stuff from him.Maybe that lit a fire under his ass to get them shipped out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:48 am 
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

th3w0rm wrote:
I don't know of anyone on our forums that works at an Audi dealership. Let us know if the parts don't show up and we'll track him down though.

Thanks bro.

Let us know when you get it I'll lock this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:31 pm 

Did he have a good reason? I would have bitched also after waiting 2 weeks and being told the stuff shipped already!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:53 pm 
Newb
Newb

Got the box Today to my surprise.

He didnt really have a reason just some BS,but i have the parts i paid for and thats fine with me finally.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:32 pm 
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Alrighty, gonna lock this now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:39 am 
Newb
Newb

Over Actor wrote:
Alrighty, gonna lock this now.

Cool,Thanks for your Help

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:00 am 

I think you locked the wrong thread! HA!