Welcome To TranceSounds: No.1 Place For Live Radio Sets

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

2008 White STI for sale in Apex
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:34 am 
Newb
Newb

I've owned this STI for longer than I've owned any other car, and I'm getting the itch to pick up something different. Hopefully someone here on the forum can continue to enjoy the car as much as I have.

It's a 2008 STI which I purchased new off the showroom floor in March of 2008, and it only has 44,000 miles on it at the moment. It's painted Aspen White, has the base 5-spoke non-BBS wheels, and was NOT originally equipped with the factory sat-nav system. I did however install a Pioneer F90BT double-din navigation system which will remain installed if you want it. As far as navigation systems go, it's a bit dated, but still works pretty well and is certainly better than the Subaru provided nav system. Sounds great with the factory subwoofer too...

Mechanically the car has been almost entirely trouble free. The one and only available recall has been performed on it (the new ECU flash that was released early on), and the only repair it has needed was an air-injection valve replacement about a year ago. I've always maintained it religiously using Rotella T6 5w-40 oil and Subaru filters every 3,000 miles. The only modifications to the car are the following:

Pioneer F90BT Navigation System w/steering wheel interface (http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... AVIC-F90BT)

K&N air filter panel

Class 1 trailer hitch for towing a tire trailer or a rear-mount bike rack. Wiring is included new-in-box but is not installed. (http://www.hitchsource.com/subaru-impre ... 32655.html)

Nearly brand new PosiQuiet brake pads

Brand new SILFR6A spark plugs

Brand new battery

The negatives that I can think of offhand on the car are the following:

Curb rash on a few of the wheels, but they're stock and you'll want to replace them anyway, right??? :)

Some of the silver finish on the interior door handles has scratched/flaked off over time. This seems to be a common problem, and the part looks to be about $30 to replace.

More photos can be seen here:
http://jimmyz80.smugmug.com/Cars/2008-S ... 146_xRGnKc

It's in great shape though, about as good as possible for a 40k mile daily driver. Again I'm the original owner, and this car has NEVER been in an accident. There's a tiny little scuff on the rear bumper from someone, but you'd never notice it unless you look for it.

Asking $25,000 which is about $2,700 under blue book value - Email me or respond if you're interested and I can answer any questions you have, or take any detail pics you might want. Would love to see this car go to a local enthusiast, instead of ending up trading it in. :(

Digg: 2008 White STI for sale in Apex  Digg: 2008 White STI for sale in Apex  Digg: 2008 White STI for sale in Apex  Digg: 2008 White STI for sale in Apex

Re: 2008 White STI for sale in Apex
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:31 am 
Webmaster
Webmaster

Bump for nice car and fair price.

Driving fast attract cops, driving faster attract sponsors...

Digg: 2008 White STI for sale in Apex  Digg: 2008 White STI for sale in Apex  Digg: 2008 White STI for sale in Apex  Digg: 2008 White STI for sale in Apex